250 day contest prep

HypertrophyCoach Joe Bennett Forums Training 250 day contest prep

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hi there!
    I’m a junior Men’s Physique competitor and now is the time for me to make the improvements. The things I’m primarily lacking are chest, triceps and upper back. To be honest, I’m lacking in overall mass. Also, since I’m looking to transfer in Classic division in a few years, legs shouldn’t be neglected.
    I’ve seen some good progress with your app and while applying some of the Mike Mentzer tehniques.
    So, my question is: Which program(s) would you recommend for me to go through? Or should I maybe follow a custom program (If so, how should I structure it?) Honestly, I think that I would benefit the most from having low ammount of straight sets with a few high intensity sets (rest pause sets, drop sets, forced negatives) – that’s just my observation.
    Long story short, I’m lost and in need of help, in need of guidance. Im ready to put my hearth and soul into this, but I don’t know where to channel it. I know how to channel it – I need to work hard, but having a plan would help me out tremendously.
    Sincerely,
    David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BryceBahm
    Participant
    David
    Participant

Hey there Bryce!
    Thank you for your answer! You really helped me out with this one๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

Simo Matikainen
    Participant

Damn good physique

Joe
    Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.