I would really like to bring up my quads a bit more and was wondering whether adding a leg press movement to the lower body day of Terrence’s current program to target a different range would help.
Program would be as follows:
(Every exercise includes a top set and back off set)
– Seated Hamstring curls (to target the hams in the lengthened range)
– Hack squats (to target the quads in the lengthened range)
– Lying leg curls (to target the hams in the shortened range)
– Leg press (to target the quads in the mid to lengthened ranges)
-Leg extensions (to target the quads shortened range)
– Lunges ( to target whatever is left)
I assume that would be a complete quad workout. However, I would like your thoughts on whether the workout structure is optimal or if it is a little too much. Also note that hams are targeted also on another day doing RDLs.