What would be the first things you address when you come across a relatively sudden onset of extreme muscle tightness and inability to recover
from training sessions – even with routine broga? (if we rule out a sudden increase in stimulus)
Could it simply be a lack of movement or could there be other factors such as liver/kidney function (just guessing)? How do we know when broga is not enough to recover – or that we are not doing enough broga?
Other notes specific to me:
• 40min walking commute daily.
• extreme tightness not as frequent. Joint pain rare.
• no walking commute, limited walking in general. Staying home.
• Limited broga pre-bedtime.
• frequent extreme tightness preventing training and seemingly causing joint pain in end ranges normally pain free.
– perceived exhaustion despite 7-8hr sleep and have begun a recovery phase per your protocol.
Thank you so much!