I started the push pull lower 1.0 program this week and had a couple questions.
– For the chest supported t bar row, my gym has a machine that is somewhat similar but isnt plate loaded, and i feel it much much better than the db variation that was provided as an alternative exercise. can i just use that machine? the dbs tend to get in the way of the bench, and it feels uncomfortable for my chest.
– For the high incline bb press, i noticed that one of the alternate exercises was regular incline db press. why isnt the db press also high incline? can i use a smith to do the high incline instead of bb?
– My gym’s seated leg curl machine is currently out of order, so i did the single leg lying leg curl, and it was amazing. should i be doing it for 2 sets or 3? in the name it says 2 sets, but the logbook has 3 as a default.
– Can i add in an additional exercise for triceps and biceps or is that something i should wait to see as the program progresses?
– i noticed in the future weeks, certain rep ranges say 5-12, should these be performed in a top set back off set method? or should i be trying to progress from 5 to 12 for every set.