I completed a cut end of September and have been reverse dieting and bulking past six weeks. To be honest, my gains have been stagnant as my previous trainer went MIA hence me signing up to the Hypertrophy Coach community just now.
I’m working at home given COVID – and have the essentials which is a squat rack, a barbell and some dumbbells (no cable or machines unfortunately).
I’m 5’11 and weigh 154 lbs at about 13% body fat. I am looking to bulk and put on 16 lbs (not rushed on time frame) as I want to do it lean. No shame here in saying my goals are purely aesthetics and thats what I am training for.
I’m looking for an ideal five day a week training program and was hoping you could guide me. Few questions I had (this is to maximize lean muscle mass gain most efficiently):
1. What split would you recommend for a 5 day a week program?
2. How many sets on avg for each training session?
3. Rep ranges? (1-5?) (6-8) (8-12)?
4. How many lbs should I aim to increase a week? Always afraid of gaining too much and it being in fat. By knowing this – I can eventually reverse engineer my calories to consume
5. Any benefits to calorie cycling for lean bulk? High on lower day, middle on upper days, and lower on rest days?
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Before you go
WHY NOT TRY THE MEMBERS AREA FOR 7 DAYS
TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON
There is no minimum commitment, you get full access to the website and app to try for 7 whole days and can cancel your membership anytime.