I have reached out to firstname.lastname@example.org, but I have also found that when Joe replies these things get changed quickly so I am posting here too.
Recently I have encountered several issues with the programs that I am hoping can get resolved.
I started Terrence and Joe’s recent workout and found that I was having to use the notes section more than the actual log.
Example: incline cable curl on Joe and Terrence’s program appears on Pull day and on arm day. On pull day. The rep ranges are 6-8 and 8-12. On arm day the rep ranges are 10-12 and 12-15.
The issue is my rep ranges from pull day are stored in both sessions. This means I have to use the notes section to record one because I cannot have an accurate progression in the rep ranges if I am constantly over writing the different days.
On push day. The first exercise is banded smith incline press. The substitute exercise is incline Barbell bench press. However, unlike other substitute exercises this contains the same video and is loading my smith numbers instead of having a blank canvas for a different exercise.
This leads me to believe that the logs are not only connected to the name but the video used. Or a combination of both.
Please adjust this coding because it makes the log feature almost useless and the notes feature the primary log.