HypertrophyCoach Joe Bennett › Forums › Training › Training split
Putting together a new split and I know sometimes these questions are hard to answer without good context so basically just looking for any glaring issues
I’d say the main focuses are delts/back of the body with more quads on leg day but higher frequency on hams/glutes
I’ve put the schedule with main lifts for those days below
– inc DB, reverse bench, cable fly, some type of raise, cross ext?
– cable pullover, sa row, sa preacher
– leg ext, hack, seated leg curl
– Cable lateral, cable reverse fly, high incline Swiss, cross ext?
– RDL, Sa Pulldown, incline row, incline cable curl
This was great. Thanks, Joe! Will make some small tweaks and give it a shot